The Six Million Dollar Man ITV, 1974-79 YOU can tell it was the '70s, six million would barely buy you a bionic elbow these days.
What does SMDM stand for?
SMDM stands for Six Million Dollar Man (TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SMDM
We have 1 other meaning of SMDM in our Acronym Attic
- SANKHYA Machine Description Language
- Semantic Model Definition Language
- Small Molecular Diameter Lipoproteins
- Standard Music Description Language
- Structured Minimum Description Length
- Super Multi Drive Dual Layer (DVD drive)
- Supplier Master Document List
- Secure Mobile Device Management (VeriSign, Inc.)
- Selectable Mixed Decay Mode (Toshiba)
- Short Message Delivery Multipoint Bearer Service
- Smart Meter Data Management
- Society for Medical Decision Making
- Statistical Models for Data Mining (workshop; Italy)
- Society for Medical Decision Making Committee
- Society of Medical Dental Management Consultants
- Sonntag, Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch, Donnerstag, Freitag, Samstag (German Days of Week)
- Stichting Maatschappelijke Dienstverlening Midden Holland (Dutch: Social Services, Middle Holland)
- Sliding Mode Disturbance Observer
- Stella Maris Drone Orchestra (band)
- Saint Martin de Porres (church; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIX Million Dollar Man Lee Majors is to guest-star in the new series of Dallas as an old flame of Sue Ellen Ewing.
Austin was, of course, the central character in classic 1970s adventure series The Six Million Dollar Man.
He later went onto further fame as the Six Million Dollar Man.
Never-before-released on DVD in North America, this four-disc set includes every episode from the show's premiere season plus five crossover episodes from "The Six Million Dollar Man," and a Bionic Beginnings featurette, which tracks evolution of television's first Bionic Woman and includes an all-new, exclusive interview with Lindsay Wagner.
I can still picture Rogan throwing his arms into a trademark slow motion Six Million Dollar Man run and humming the theme music to the iconic 1970s television series.
He had also taken on the names of Paul Gadd, the real name of singer Gary Glitter, and Steve Majors, an amalgamation of the name of the television character Steve Austin and Lee Majors, the actor who played Austin in the Six Million Dollar Man series.
THE Six Million Dollar Man was an American TV series about a cyborg working for an American secret service unit.