The accident happened at the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom theme park, and yesterday similar attractions in several states were shut down as safety investigators moved in.
What does SFKK stand for?
SFKK stands for Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen (Dutch: Foundation for Pharmaceutical Ratios; est. 1990; The Hague, Netherlands)
- Svenska Förbundet för Kvalitet (Swedish Quality Society)
- San Francisco Kitesurfing Association (California)
- Semantic Field Keyword Approach
- Strike Force Karate Association
- San Francisco Korean-American Film Festival
- Selective Function Key Code (product feature)
- Social Fund of the Kingdom of Cambodia (Phnom Penh)
- San Francisco Klezmer Experience (band)
- San Francisco Kaiser Hospital
- San Francisco Knitting Mills
- Serum-Free Keratinocyte Medium
- Shots from Free Kick Pass (soccer)
- Secret French Kissing Society (band)
- Shrem Fudim Kelner Technologies Ltd. (Israel)
- San Francisco Korean United Methodist Church (California)
- Schweizerische Freie Kegler-Vereinigung (Switzerland; Swiss Kegler Free Association; bowling)
- Safe Fill Level (vessel design, vapor space)
- Sandford Freight Ltd. (Ireland)
- Santé France-Laos (French: Health France-Laos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last night, there was no word on the 13-year-old's condition following the gruesome accident at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville, USA.
Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom in Kentucky, US, has shut the The Superman Tower of Power while it is investigated.
SIX FLAGS KENTUCKY KINGDOM Family fun is the name of the game at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom.
in November 1997, and it's now known as Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom.
Visit Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom theme park; overnight stay at the Best Western Green Tree Inn in Clarksville, Ind.
JULY 29 Louisville, KY Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom 30 Eureka, MO Six Flags St.
Many delegates bring along their families and extend their stays to enjoy Churchill Downs, the Kentucky Derby Museum, the Louisville Slugger Museum, Glassworks, Caesars Indiana, a river cruise on the Belle of Louisville or Star of Louisville, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Louisville Science Center, Louisville Zoo, and Gheens Science Hall and Rauch Planetarium as well as various performing and visual arts.