This is Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon meets America's Most Wanted meets Facebook," said Morgan Wright, CEO and Chief Crime Fighter of CSI, LLC.
What does SDKB stand for?
SDKB stands for Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SDKB
- Standard Development Kit
- Starter Deck Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Stompdown Killaz (graffiti crew)
- Süddeutsche Krankenversicherung (health insurance company; Germany)
- System Design Kit
- System Development Kit
- San Diego Karting Association (California)
- Sonoran Desert Karting Association (Arizona)
- Schwäbisch-Deutschen Kulturbundes (Swabian German Cultural Union)
- Semantics in Data and Knowledge Bases (workshop)
- Sydney Design Kitchens & Bathrooms (Sydney Australia)
- San Diego Kayak Club (California)
- Showa Denko Carbon, Inc. (also seen as SDC; Ridgeville, SC)
- Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Studieburo De Klerck Engineering (Belgium)
- Sonderkraftfahrtzeug (German military special purpose vehicle; Wehrmacht, obsolete)
- Slobbering David Krumholtz Groupies
- San Diego Kids Health Assurance Network (California)
- Survei Demografi Kesehatan Indonesia (Indonesian: Demographic Health Survey of Indonesia)
- Secondary Deuterium Kinetic Isotope Effect (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon may be the name of the game but it takes less than that to connect any two users on Facebook.
Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon challenges players to link other actors to Bacon in six films or fewer.
Yet he remains better known for his all-dancing role in the 1984 film Footloose (a part he is yet to live down) and his tendency to star in ensemble pieces like Flatliners and Queens Logic, rather than star vehicles inspired the game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon which claims you can link any other actor to the star in six steps or less.
Sarah Vowell, with her clever mind, gives order to the universe, although only on about the same level that the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game does.
Byline: Elizabeth Snead and Joel Stratte-McClure BLUE-RIBBON BACON: Nobody played Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon at the 20th Santa Barbara International Film Festival last weekend.
And if that sounds anything like the US cult fad for a game called Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon don't say I suggested it.
There is a Hollywood parlour game called Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon where players have to link the actor to any other performer in six moves or less.