At the BSMC, considerations must be made to ensure dedicated security for movement from AXPs to the brigade support area (if the enemy situation template dictates) and the allocation of mission command at AXPs.
What does SITEMP stand for?
SITEMP stands for Situation Template
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SITEMP
- Systems Integration Testing Environment
- Systems Integration, Test & Evaluation
- Speech Information Technology and Industry Promotion Center
- Stevens Institute for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization (University of Southern California)
- Site Confirmation
- Salon International des Technologies et Energies du Futur (conference)
- See If Telemarketers Ever Last
- Société Belge des Ingénieurs de Télécommunications et d'Electronique (French: Belgian Society of Telecommunications and Electronics Engineers)
- Systems International Telemarketing
- Siemens Tempest (Siemens AG)
- Reception Site Nomination
- Sprint Interface to External Routing Processor
- Second Information on Technology in Education Study
- Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
- Snake in the Eagle's Shadow (Jackie Chan film)
- Source for Internet Environmental Sites (EKAS)
- Spanish In The Elementary Schools (Oberlin, Ohio)
- Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service
- Shot in the Foot
- Signal Transfer Function (infrared testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A situation template is a graphic depiction of expected threat force dispositions for a specific COA.
As a result, engineer commanders will be challenged to establish an accurate situation template and task-organize the appropriate countermine equipment.
The analysts can then place the resulting "acquisition" overlays on the situation templates to confirm if they have depicted the enemy artillery groupings correctly during IPB.