A robust directional Wi-Fi connection linked the waterside trailer to a remote monitoring centre which provided operators with a panoramic situation awareness picture for identifying and responding to the simulated threats.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Situation Awareness Picture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Simple As Possible (computer science)
- Simplified Acquisition Procedure
- Simulated Annealing Procedure
- Simultaneously Accessible Parts
- Síndrome de Alienación Parental (Spanish: Parental Alienation Syndrome)
- Single Assessment Process
- Single Auf Partnersuche (German)
- Single Electronic Access Point (trade)
- Sintered Aluminum Product
- Site Activity Plan
- SLAM-Associated Protein
- Slovak Academic Press
- Slum Aid Project (Uganda)
- Smart Amazing Phone (HTC)
- Social Action Programme
- Socialdemokratiska Arbetarepartiet (Social democratic workers party, political party, Sweden)
- Socially Awkward Penguin
- Sociedad Argentina de Pediatria (Spanish: Argentina Society of Pediatrics)
- Société Angevine de Philosophie (French: Angevine Company Philosophy)
- Society Against Playstation (promotional campaign)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By continuously monitoring the target's movements a real-time situation awareness picture is created.
AGT international's Urban Management solutions utilize data from mobile and stationary sensors, social networks, and existing urban databases, to generate a Unified Situation Awareness Picture (USAP) that provides intuitive status visualizations, triggers alerts, recommends actions, and delivers predictive and forecasting capabilities.