A market leader, Copa Airlines was the first in the Americas to incorporate Blended Winglets on its 737-700 fleet, as well as the first to incorporate Vertical Situation Display (VSD), an advanced flight deck situation awareness display.
What does SAD stand for?
SAD stands for Situation Awareness Display
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAD
We have 292 other meanings of SAD in our Acronym Attic
- Shiromani Akali Dal (India)
- Shock Advisory Defibrillation (medical treatment)
- Sierra Army Depot
- Silicon Avalanche Diodes
- Single Administrative Document
- Single Awareness Day (slang for Valentine's Day)
- Single, Available, and Desperate
- Sistema Acquisizione Dati (Italian: Data Acquisition System)
- Sistema de Adquisición de Datos (Spanish: Data Acquisition Systems)
- Site Adaption Data (FAA ARTCC configuration of site resources)
- Sjedinjene Amerièke Države (Croatian: United States of America)
- Sjedinjenih Americkih Država (Bosnian: United States of America)
- Slovenská Autobusová Doprava
- Small Angle Diffraction
- Small Area Data
- Social Affairs Department (various organizations)
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Sociedad Anónima Deportiva
- Software Architectural Design
- Software Architecture Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
With primary uses in detecting illegal immigration and counter terrorism defense, these networked technologies provide customers with automated, remote area target monitoring, as well as surveillance linked into map-based situation awareness displays.
FDS integrates multiple on-board and off-board sensors into a concise real-time situation awareness display with a GPS compass.