The drug, darusentan, proved statistically significantly superior to placebo at all three doses tested in goals of change from baseline at 14 weeks in trough sitting systolic blood pressure (SBP) and trough sitting diastolic blood pressure (DBP), Gilead said.
What does SiDBP stand for?
SiDBP stands for Sitting Diastolic Blood Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Simultaneous Ion Detection In Atmospheric Mass Spectrometry
- Solomon Islands Development Administration and Participatory Planning
- Security Intrusion Detection and Response (special interest group of German Informatics Society)
- Satellite Imagery Display and Analysis System
- Subsystems Integrated Design Assessment Technology
- SHORAD Site Data Report
- Surveillance of Infectious Disease At Work
- Seafood Industry Development Board (Australia)
- Simulation Interoperability Database
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Solar Influences Data analysis Center (Royal Observatory of Belgium)
- Space Innovation and Development Center (US Air Force; formerly Space Warfare Center)
- Subaru Impreza Drivers Club (UK)
- Subaru International Drivers Club (car club; UK)
- Sunspot Index Data Center
- Supply Item Design Change
- Support Issues Development Committee
- Spousal Inventory of Desired Changes and Relationship Barriers
- Strategic Initiative for Developing Capacity in Ethical Review (Switzerland)
- Shristi Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were 8,083 patients, including 1,022 African American patients with mild to moderate essential hypertension with a sitting systolic blood pressure of 140-180 mm Hg or a sitting diastolic blood pressure of 95-114 mm Hg.
The primary endpoint was the change from baseline in the patient's sitting diastolic blood pressure at week eight of therapy.