com was named About's Best of the Net in Cyberspace Law and Regulation in 2001 and was awarded the Golden Web Award, the BT Design Award, the Majon Web Select Award, and the Cool Site of the Day Award.
What does SODA stand for?
SODA stands for Site of the Day Award
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SODA
We have 63 other meanings of SODA in our Acronym Attic
- Single Organ Donor of Kidneys Only
- superoxide dismutase 1 (gene)
- Scheme of Delegated Authority (UK)
- School of Dreams Academy (New Mexico)
- Seniors Out Drinking Again (various schools)
- Service-Oriented Development Architecture
- Services Oriented Development of Applications
- Sibling of Deaf Adult/American
- Sight Operational Data Acquisition
- Simple Object Database Access (database query)
- Society of Dramatic Arts (Lawrence Technological University; Southfield, MI)
- Software Design and Architecture (workshop)
- Software Document Automation (Rational)
- Space Operations Directive Agreement (NASA)
- Spacecraft Orbit Design and Analysis
- Stamp Out Dumb Acronyms :-)
- Start of Day Activity (education)
- Statement of Demonstrated Ability
- Statistical Outbreak Detection Algorithm
- Structural Optimization Design and Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Receives Over 1,000 Unique Visitors After Earning Adobe Site of the Day Award BRISTOL, Vt.
Their Cool Site of the Day award is the first step in entering Cool Site of the Month and Cool Site of the Year.
The Cool Site of the Year Awards are a culmination of votes for the Cool Site of the Day Awards that are tallied daily throughout the year.
com was named About's Best of the Net in Cyberspace Law and Regulation in 2001 and has recently been awarded the Golden Web Award, the BT Design Award, the Majon Web Select Award, and the Cool Site of the Day Award.
As for expectations, Juxt received the Site of the Day award from Macromedia back in January, and with the ability to keep content fresh, the new site is a worthy successor.
4, 2001 MindComet Corporation, the premier website developer specializing in branding for broadband, receives National acclaim today by being honored with a Cool Site of the Day Award.
BellSouth and Intellimedia corporate (twice) received the Macromedia Shocked Site of the Day Award.