Debbie LaPlaca Charlton No objections raised to Bay Path site plan CHARLTON - In its first site plan review of the $73.
What does SPR stand for?
SPR stands for Site Plan Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPR
We have 312 other meanings of SPR in our Acronym Attic
- Shortest Path Routing
- Shortest Possible Route
- Signal Processor
- Single Package Radio (Skyworks)
- Single Pedestal Right
- Single Ply Roof (construction)
- Single Point of Reference
- Single Point Refueling
- Single Point Registration Scheme (India)
- Sistema de Proteção Contra Riscos Financeiros (Brasil)
- Six-Port Reflectometer (electrical engineering)
- Small Particle Reagent
- Small Pressurized Rover
- Smart Plant Review (Intergraph)
- Sociedade Paulista de Radiologia e Diagnóstico por Imagem
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Society for Psychical Research
- Society for Psychophysiological Research
- Society for Psychotherapy Research (behavioral science group)
- Software Portability Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development standards and fees, system development charges, site plan review.
For example, our planning staff has streamlined our Site Plan Review Process to significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for an applicant to get final approval for a plan.
``If it had, it would have required a new environmental review and new site plan review.
us The Site Plan Review (SPR) tracking system was created because Savannah's development community and design professionals were frustrated with the ineffectiveness of the review process.
Following are three of many examples: * Every Project Fast Tracked The City of Salem has created the "A Team" in which the city calls all agencies together to review a project, and then identifies ways to expedite site plan review, permitting, and infrastructure requirements.
15 site plan review hearing on the plaintiffs' solar farm.
Work session to discuss developer input on planning fee adoption schedule and presentation of proposed interim site plan review fees.