Cryomapping, or site confirmation, allows for testing of the electrical effect on the proposed treatment site, allowing the clinician to assess accurately the correct location to ablate tissue (unlike heat-based technologies, which lack this feature).
What does SITECONF stand for?
SITECONF stands for Site Confirmation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Standard Income Tax on Employees (South Africa)
- Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics and East European Economies
- Stormwater Innovative Technology Evaluators
- Strategic Information Technology Effectiveness
- Superfund Innovative Technology Evaluation (US EPA)
- Sushree Institute of Technical Education
- Systems Integration Testing Environment
- Systems Integration, Test & Evaluation
- Speech Information Technology and Industry Promotion Center
- Stevens Institute for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization (University of Southern California)
- Salon International des Technologies et Energies du Futur (conference)
- See If Telemarketers Ever Last
- Société Belge des Ingénieurs de Télécommunications et d'Electronique (French: Belgian Society of Telecommunications and Electronics Engineers)
- Systems International Telemarketing
- Siemens Tempest (Siemens AG)
- Situation Template
- Reception Site Nomination
- Sprint Interface to External Routing Processor
- Second Information on Technology in Education Study
- Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Site confirmations will be released as real estate negotiations are concluded.
In addition to the web site confirmation of price and proof of delivery," McCrady states, "we will continue to fax this information on a daily basis and maintain frequent phone contact with clients.