For the past three years, the university, which was founded by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary in 1968, has hired the goats from local company Goats R Us, as ah environmentally-friendly way to clear overgrown hillsides that are at risk for summer brushfires.
What does SNJM stand for?
SNJM stands for Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (religious order)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Syndicat National des Journalistes (France)
- Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center (Reno, NV)
- South New Jersey Credit Counseling
- Southern New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Staff Nurse Job Characteristics Index
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Special Needs Judo Foundation (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Syndicat National des Joints et Facades (French: National Union of Seals and Facades)
- Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Southern New Jersey Light Rail Transit System
- Syndicat National des Jeunes Medecins Generalistes (French)
- Scottish National Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- Southern New Jersey Regional Trauma Center (Cooper University Hospital; Camden, NJ)
- SQT Notice and Job Site Component
- Special Needs Jurisdiction Tool Kit (US FEMA)
- Science News for Kids (website)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku (Japanese: New Japan Product; video game manufacturer)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku Corporation (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lechtenberg, a member of the order of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, was the driving force behind construction of the $9.