Winning federal grants is not an art this senior member of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur learned in her formation years in the convent.
What does SNDDEN stand for?
SNDDEN stands for Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur (religious order)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Special Needs Day Care
- Sub-Network Dependent Convergence (functions)
- Swedish National Defence College (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Strategic Nuclear Defence Command and Control
- Southern Nevada Dwarf Car Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Sub Network Dependent Convergence Functions
- Subnetwork Dependent Convergence Facility
- Sub-Network Dependent Convergence Protocol
- School for New Dance Development (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Sierra Nevada Dog Drivers
- Schéma National des Données Sur l'Eau (French: National Water Data Scheme)
- Société Nationale de Distribution d'Eau (French: National Water Distribution Company; Congo)
- Société Normande de Découpage et Emboutissage (French: Norman Company of Cutting and Stamping; France)
- Society for Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
- Syndicat National des Doreurs et Encadreurs (French: National Union of Gilder and Coaches)
- Syndicat National du Décolletage (French: National Union of Turning)
- Smart Networks Developer Forum
- Sperm Nucleus Decondensing Factor
- Southern National Disc Golf (tournament; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ipswich, MA 01938, which will support the worldwide missionary work of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, or to Our Father's Table, 22 Mechanic St.
Dowanhill Teachers' College was under the direction of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
RELATED ARTICLE: PROJECT SNAPSHOT: Owner: Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur & Notre Dame Health Care Center, Inc.
The thoroughly modern Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur converged on Warrington, Cheshire, from fourteen countries for a conference.
Founded in 1919 by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur as the first Catholic college for women in New England, Emmanuel is unique in that it offers an all-women's undergraduate academic program with a co-ed campus environment.
Sister Dorothy Stang, of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, was posthumously awarded an honorary Doctor of Faith and Justice Degree.
She was a member of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur for 30 years.