To customize the training for the health care worker, TQG assembled a diverse team of industry experts, including Jennifer Ralston, TQG Lean Six Sigma Expert and the former deployment leader for American Red Cross Biomedical Services and Kathy Price, current Director of Clinical Effectiveness at Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System.
What does SCLHS stand for?
SCLHS stands for Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (Lenexa, KS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCLHS
We have 1 other meaning of SCLHS in our Acronym Attic
- Shopping Centre Liaison Group (UK)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Swedish Child Leukemia Group
- Shelby County Lincoln Heritage (Shelbyville, IL)
- Student Contact Learning Hours (various organizations)
- Sun City Lincoln Hills (California)
- Supra-Cervical Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (surgery)
- Society of Construction Law Hong Kong
- Saint Croix Lutheran High School (Minnesota)
- Security Certification Level for High Standards
- Seaboard Coast Line Industries, Inc. (est. 1969; now CSX Corporation)
- Seven Corners Localization Initiative (Portland, OR)
- Smithsonian Center for Latino Initiatives (Washington, DC)
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Command Line Interface (networking)
- Somerset and Cornwall Light Infantry (British Army)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Institute (Georgia Institute of Technology; also seen as SCL)
- Secondary Calibration Laboratories for Ionizing Radiation
- Slavic Center for Law & Justice
- Serial Clock
- Ship's Clerk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exempla Healthcare centered in Denver, CO is a not-for-profit community-based organization sponsored by the LMC Community Foundation and the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System.
The Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System in Kansas have given Woodland Hills resident Sanaz Ghaffari a $3,000 scholarship to study biopsychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
IDX Systems Corporation today announced that the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS) has selected the IDX Carecast(TM) enterprise system to integrate patients' clinical, financial and administrative data on one technology platform.
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (Lenexa, Kan.
HTI), a leading healthcare software development company, announced today that its MediScribe(R) software has been selected as the standard transcription and workflow solution by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS), Lenexa, KS.
As a provider in the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System, St.
Recurring cost savings more than doubled expectations DALLAS -- Broadlane, the leading end-to-end cost-management partner for healthcare providers, today announced that Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS) has renewed its supply chain management agreement with Broadlane.