Novare was founded in 1983 to provide clinical and biomedical equipment maintenance services to the hospitals comprising the Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems (CHI).
What does SCHCS stand for?
SCHCS stands for Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SCHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Society of the Companions of the Holy Cross
- South Carolina Honors College (University of South Carolina-Columbia)
- Southeastern Colorado Heritage Center (Pueblo, CO, USA)
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Stichtsche Cricket en Hockeyclub (The Netherlands)
- Suffolk County House of Correction (Massachusetts)
- Sunset Community Health Center (Arizona)
- South Carolina Health Care Association
- Sociedad Chilena de Ciencias del Mar (Spanish Chilean Society of Ocenography)
- South Carolina Health Connection Project
- Saginaw County Health Department (Michigan)
- Soft Hadamard Column Decoder
- South Central Health District (various locations)
- Stable Coronary Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Summit County Health District (Ohio)
- Sussex County Health Department (various states)
- Southern California Highland Dance Association
- Senior Citizens Housing Development Fund (Alaska)
- Senior Citizen Homeowners Exemption
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger
Samples in periodicals archive:
Francis Health System, a member of the Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems, is southern Colorado's largest and most comprehensive health care provider.
Sisters of Charity Health Care Systems first announced its plan to regionalize all its Colorado members -- hospitals and elder care communities -- under one new corporation March 16.