Mitchell, a member of the Sisters for Christian Community, currently serves as a committee chair for the National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management and serves on the National Advisory Board of the Center for the Study of Church Management, Villanova School of Business.
What does SFCC stand for?
SFCC stands for Sisters for Christian Community (religious order)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFCC
We have 81 other meanings of SFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Schools Facilities Committee (South Portland School Department; South Portland, ME)
- Security Forces Control Center
- Seneca Falls Country Club (Seneca Falls, NY)
- Seoul Foreign Correspondents Club
- Shanghai Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd (Shanghai, China)
- Shanghai Foreign Correspondents Club
- Shepherd Forest Civic Club (Houston, TX)
- Sherwood Forest Community Church (Nottinghamshire, UK)
- Sioux Falls Convention Center (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Sioux Falls Corvette Club (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Sixth Form College Colchester (UK)
- Slat/Flap Control Computer
- Slovak Food Codex Committee
- Snell Farm Children's Center (New York)
- South Florida Church of Christ (Davie, FL)
- South Florida Community College (Avon Park, FL)
- South Florida Crime Commission (Lighthouse Point, FL)
- South Florida Cultural Consortium
- South Florida Culver Club
- South Fulton Concerned Citizens (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[Bridget Mary Meehan, a member of Sisters for Christian Community, is author of 20 books on spirituality, including Praying with Women of the Bible.
She's Irish-born Bridget Mary Meehan, a member of the Sisters for Christian Community and a Call to Action Virginia board member, who holds a doctorate in ministry from Virginia Episcopal Seminary.