Inauguration Weekend Events The Sister Cities International Inaugural Gala in the U.
What does SCI stand for?
SCI stands for Sister Cities International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCI
We have 533 other meanings of SCI in our Acronym Attic
- Share Capital Increase (stock value)
- Sharing with Complete Information
- Ship Controlled Intercept
- Shipping Corporation of India
- Shopping Cart Interface (software)
- Sierra Creative Interpreter
- Significant Cost Impact
- Simmons & Company International (Houston, TX)
- Sinai Consulting Inc (Granger, IN)
- Single-Column Inch
- Site of Community Importance (EU Habitats Directive)
- Skate Canada International (competition)
- Skilled Care Initiative (various locations)
- Smart Commute Initiative (various locations)
- Soc.Culture.Indian (newsgroup)
- Social Capital Initiative (World Bank)
- Social Change Institute
- Social Cohesion and Identity (Human Sciences Research Council; South Africa)
- Società Chimica Italiana (Italian: Italian Chemical Society)
- Societe Civile Immobiliere (French legal status for firms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2012 WCSDF is organized by WCSDA, UNESCAP, Sister Cities International, the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and the People's Government of Shaanxi Province.
The 10-day trip was sponsored by Sister Cities International and included six other U.
This was my assessment after I visited Gaza in the winter of 2008 as a citizen-representative of Sister Cities International.
During the forum's closing session, Patrick Madden, from the Sister Cities International Organization / the United States, raised the issues of partnership between cities, citizen involvement, co-education, and breaching the gap between different cultures.
Daley and Chicago Sister Cities International welcomed mayors and municipal leaders from around the world for the first-ever Chicago Global Cities Forum on April 27-29.
The hotel where she works was the week's base for Team Birmingham - the 20-plus strong delegation attending the third annual Sister Cities International Festival.
Postal Service, worked for Sister Cities International, was Director of the Office of International Visitors at the U.