SAO PAULO, March 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SEB - Sistema Educacional Brasileiro S.
What does SEB stand for?
SEB stands for Sistema Educacional Brasileiro (Portuguese: Brazilian Educational System)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEB
We have 165 other meanings of SEB in our Acronym Attic
- SECCHI Electronics Box
- Selective Enlistment Bonus
- Self-Employed Borrower
- Senior Executive Band (Australia)
- Senior Executive Board
- Sharp Electronics Benelux BV (Netherlands)
- Single Edge Blade (various companies)
- Single Entry Bond (imports)
- Single Equality Body
- Single-Event Burnout (electronics in space)
- Site Event Buffer (Teltronics)
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- Skandinavska Enskilda Banken
- Smart Employee Benefits (Canada)
- Social Enterprise Berkshire (UK)
- Social, Economic and Behavioural (research)
- Société d'Emboutissage de Bourgogne (French manufacturing consortium)
- Society for Economic Botany (St. Louis, MO; est. 1959)
- Society for Experimental Biology
- Software Engineering Bibliographic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: * Analyst View * Emerging Market Trends * Industry Performance & Future Potentials by 2013 * Distance Education Market Outlook * Regulatory Environment Analysis * Private Sector Future Potentials * Competitive Landscape Analysis Companies Mentioned: * EstCio * Kroton Educacional SA * Anhanguera Educacional Participacoes Sa * Sistema Educacional Brasileiro SA For more information visit http://www.
SAO PAULO, Brazil, March 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SEB - Sistema Educacional Brasileiro S.