Lake Traverse The Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe are on the Lake Traverse reservation which is located in the northeastern corner of South Dakota.
What does SWST stand for?
SWST stands for Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe (South Dakota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWST
We have 3 other meanings of SWST in our Acronym Attic
- Shipyard Work Status System
- Siemens Weiss Spindle Services (Handforth Dean, Cheshire, UK)
- Socialist Worker Student Society
- South West Swan Sanctuary (UK)
- Southern Weed Science Society
- Strategic Weapons Support Systems
- Star Wars Society of San Antonio
- South West Scotland Screen Commission
- Surface Water Study Site Metadata
- Strategic Weapons System Support Systems Manual
- Society of Wood Science and Technology
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering (IEEE International Conference)
- Software Will Save Us (website)
- Satellite Warning Service United Kingdom
- Square-Wave Stripping Voltammetry
- Schools with Serious Weaknesses
- Semantic Web Services Week
- Soft White Spring Wheat (crop)
- Southern Writers, Southern Writing (University of Mississippi; University, MS)
- Save Water, Shower with A Friend
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infinium Software , a provider of Web-integrated enterprise business solutions, today announced that Dakota Nation Gaming Enterprise, a Corporation of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe that owns and operates Dakota Connection Casino, Dakota Sioux Casino, and Dakota Magic Casino, selected Infinium Financial Management, Human Resources and Payroll solutions to maximize the value of its most critical resources.
Gabrielle Strong, Executive Director for the Ain Dah Yung (Our Home) Center, is an enrolled member of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux tribe, and will spend her LIN year connecting to her heritage by becoming fluent in the Dakota language.