Another sticking point, the officer said, was why they didn't rush Sunanda to the nearest hospital ( AIIMS is within five km of the hotel) instead of waiting for the doctor from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital to arrive.
What does SGRH stand for?
SGRH stands for Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGRH
- Structural Genomics Research Consortium (New York)
- South Georgia Regional Development Center (Valdosta, GA)
- Spoiled Gradient-Recalled Echo
- Stress Gene Response Element
- South Georgia Regional Educational Consortium (South Georgia College; Valdosta State University; Valdosta, GA)
- Summer Graduate Research Experience Program (University of Southern California School of Engineering)
- Societe Generale Romania Fund (Romanian investment fund)
- State Gaming Revenues Fund (Kansas)
- Switchback Gravity Railroad Foundation (Jim Thorpe, PA)
- Supporting Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Resource Booklet (Canada)
- Steamboat Grand Resort Hotel & Condominiums (Steamboat Springs, CO)
- Système de Gestion de Ressources Humaines
- Sigma Gamma Rho (sorority)
- Spencer Gulf Rural Health School (University of Adelaide and University of South Australia)
- Source-Group-Raypath-Interleave (radio wave propagation model)
- Source-Group-Raypath-Interleave Approximate Prediction (radio wave propagation model)
- Swiss-Garden Resort Kuantan (Malaysia)
- Skyline Gondola, Restaurant and Luge (New Zealand)
- South Georgia Regional Library (Valdosta, GA)
- Stored Grain Research Laboratory (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The woman was brought to the city's Sir Ganga Ram Hospital from neighboring Ghaziabad in critical condition, dpa quoted a spokesman for the hospital as saying.
This was stated by renowned ENT specialist and head of ENT unit of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Prof Sami Mumtaz, in an exclusive talk with here on Sunday.
Dr Ashok Kumar Jhingan, Visiting Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi spoke on "Jivan Shaily men badlav aur Madhumeh".
She said the Thalassaemia patients, who are under treatment in First Day Care Centre of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore, from all districts of the province would be facilitated for recreational visits every year and proper plan would be chalked out in the regard.
Verma, Senior Consultant & on Birth Defects & Chairman Department of Genetic Medicine, Disabilities in the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajender Nagar Developing World New Delhi 110 060, India (October 4-7, 2009; Tel: 91-011-42251382 New Delhi) Fax:91-011-42251034
Department of Biochemistry, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110060, India
According to sources, she was referred to Sir Ganga Ram hospital five days ago in a critical condition.