In a major change in the Tata Sons' Article of Association providing for the constitution of a selection committee, the power to appoint the next chairman has been completely handed over to Sir Dorabji Tata Trust and the Sir Ratan Tata Trust.
What does SDTT stand for?
SDTT stands for Sir Dorabji Tata Trust (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDTT
We have 4 other meanings of SDTT in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Transit System (California)
- Self Defense Test Ship
- Spatial Data Transfer Specification
- Spatial Data Transfer Standard
- Spatial Data Transfer System (USGS)
- State Diplomatic Telecommunications System
- Scottie Dog Tea Set Basket
- System/Design Trade Study Report
- Start Descent
- San Diego Tracking Team (San Diego, CA)
- Software Download Trigger Table (computing)
- Survivable Demining Tractor and Tools (England, UK)
- Symbolic Dynamic Tracking Tensor
- Systemic Deep Tissue Therapy
- San Diego Table Tennis Association
- Simplified Data-Transition Tracking Loop
- Southend and District Table Tennis League (UK)
- Sutton & District Table Tennis League (UK)
- San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society
- Special Diagnostic and Treatment Unit (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bhabha June 1, 1945, with the support of Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, has already entered into memorandum of understanding with the University of Hyderabad to facilitate collaborative research.
Partial funding came from the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust of Bombay.