What does SCBS stand for?
SCBS stands for Sir Charles Bell Society (medical society; est. 1992; Cologne, Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCBS
We have 9 other meanings of SCBS in our Acronym Attic
- State College Babe Ruth
- Strafford County Board of Realtors (Rochester, NH)
- Serum Cholesterol Binding Reserve Percentage
- South Coast Board Riders Association (New Zealand)
- Southern Coalition of Black Republican Advocates
- Southern Colorado Barrel Racers Association
- Suffolk County Bicycle Riders Association (Long Island, Ny)
- Sudan Catholic Bishops' Regional Conference
- Sunamganj Community Based Resource Management Project (Malaysia)
- Short Circuit Bisection
- Society for the Conservation of Bighorn Sheep (Pasadena, CA)
- Southern California Blues Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Southern Conference on British Studies
- Stanford Center for Buddhist Studies (Stanford University)
- Self-Consistent Boundary-Site Approximation
- Southern Colorado Baseball and Softball Association
- Santa Cruz Ballet Theatre (California)
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Schottky Collector Bipolar Transistor
- Single-Carrier Block Transmission