The Study This study was conducted exclusively at the Sir Albert Sakzewski Virus Research Centre, Royal Children's Hospital and Health Service, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
What does SASVRC stand for?
SASVRC stands for Sir Albert Sakzewski Virus Research Centre (Royal Children's Hospital; Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Serviço de Atendimento de Situações Urgentes (Portugal)
- Société par Actions Simplifiée Unipersonnelle (French: One-Man Simplified Joint Stock Company)
- Software Application Support Plus Upgrades
- Southern Africa Students Union
- Student Association of the State University of New York
- Southern African Sustainable Use Specialist Group
- Sector Anti-Submarine Warfare Commander
- Secondary Air Switching Valve (engine part)
- Service de l'Allocation Spéciale Vieillesse (French: Department of Old Age Special Allowance)
- Student Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
- Singapore Association of Social Workers
- Smart And Secure Way (security applications)
- Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work (university program; various locations)
- Spectral Analysis of Surface Waves
- Standard Application Software
- Student Association of Social Workers (college group; various locations)
- Sector Anti-Surface Warfare Coordinator
- Site Activation Schedule Working Group
- Summit/Akron Solid Waste Management Authority (Ohio)
- Sales Automation System (US GSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sloots Author affiliations: Sir Albert Sakzewski Virus Research Centre, Herston, Queensland, Australia; and University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia DOI: 10.