The Sioux Lookout Area Aboriginal Management Board (SLAAMB) is receiving over $46,000 from the Youth Awareness program to help youth learn about educational and career options with a focus on the skilled trades.
What does SLAAMB stand for?
SLAAMB stands for Sioux Lookout Area Aboriginal Management Board (Sioux Lookout, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stateless Address Auto-configuration
- System Level Applications of Adaptive Computing
- Strike, Land Attack and Air Defense
- Sri Lanka Association of Air Express Companies (est.1994)
- Sociedad Latinoamericana de Alergia, Asma e Inmunología (Latin-American Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology)
- Sri Lanka Association for Artificial Intelligence (est. 2000)
- Sierra Leone Association of Archivists, Librarians and Information Scientists
- Salt Lake Animal Advocacy Movement (Utah)
- So Long Athletics Art and Music (The Simpsons cartoon)
- Submarine Launched Anti-Aircraft Missile
- Second Language Acquisition-Associated Phenomena (language education)
- Sociolinguistic Archive and Analysis Project (North Carolina)
- St. Louis Army Ammunition Plant
- Sustainable Livelihoods in Adigeni and Adjacent Rayons (Government of Georgia; Care International)
- South Lyon Area Amateur Radio Club (South Lyon, MI)
- Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science
- Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
- Securities Lending and Borrowing
- Semi-automatic Level Assignment Board
- Shanghai Landscaping Administrative Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "We try to hire as many local people as we can," said Robert Holmes, senior superintendent for Ellis Don, of their partnership with the Sioux Lookout Area Aboriginal Management Board.
Collaboratively, they are working with the Nishnawbe-Aski Development Fund, the Sioux Lookout Area Aboriginal Management Board and the Municipality of Sioux Lookout Development Office to make sure the core and associated projects work in a complimentary way to the development plans of these various organizations.