France) II-30 Sioux Honey Association (US) II-30 Sue Bee Honey - (US) II-30 Wipro Limited (India) II-31 Yanbian Baolixiang Beekeeping Co.
What does SHA stand for?
SHA stands for Sioux Honey Association (Sue Bee Honey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHA
We have 212 other meanings of SHA in our Acronym Attic
- Semester Hours Attempted
- Sensor Harness Assembly (oil exploration)
- Separation Health Assessment (US DoD)
- Shanghai, China - Shanghai International /Hongqiao/ (Airport Code)
- Shareholders Agreement
- Shoqëria Anonime (Albania: corporation)
- Short Handed Assists (hockey)
- Shrewsbury Housing Authority (Shrewsbury, MA)
- Sidereal Hour Angle
- Sight & Hearing Association (since 1939; Saint Paul, Minnesota)
- Social Health Association of Indiana (est. 1937)
- Socialist Health Association (UK)
- Sociedad Hebraica Argentina (Jewish Community Center, Buenos Aires)
- Society for Hawaiian Archaeology (Honolulu, HI)
- Society for Historical Archaeology
- Soft Handoff Approach
- Solid Homogeneous Assembly
- Spartanburg Housing Authority (Spartanburg, SC)
- Speed Headache Associates
- State Health Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sue Bee Honey Ale is an exciting new brew that we believe will appeal to beer lovers of all types who are looking for a light, crisp, beer," said Jerry Probst, president of the Sioux Honey Association, makers of Sue Bee Honey.
Ron Junck, Sioux Honey Association vice president of sales and marketing, added, "We are pleased to have Summer Sanders represent Sue Bee Honey again this year.
France) * Sioux Honey Association (US) * Sue Bee Honey - (US) * Wipro Limited (India) * Yanbian Baolixiang Beekeeping Co.
The Sioux Honey Association has become the world's largest honey marketing organization.
Evans is recently retired as President and Chief Executive Officer of Sioux Honey Association and has served as a director since 1989.
Sioux Honey Association has become the world's largest honey marketing organization.
The ITC ruling essentially wrapped-up an unfair trade case filed on September 29, 2000 by the American Honey Producers (AHPA) and the Sioux Honey Association (SHA).