In its twenty-year existence, the festival has introduced Czech audiences to extraordinary choreographers and companies such as Siobhan Davies Dance Company, Bill T.
What does SDDC stand for?
SDDC stands for Siobhan Davies Dance Company (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDDC
We have 14 other meanings of SDDC in our Acronym Attic
- South Dakota Department of Agriculture
- Staunton Downtown Development Association (Staunton, VA)
- San Diego Disability Action Coalition
- School Dropout Demonstration Assistance Program
- Southwest Data Display and Analysis System
- School District Data Book
- Snap Disk Drive Belt (computing)
- San Diego Dragon Boat Team (La Jolla, CA)
- Science Data Distribution Center (National Taiwan Ocean University; Keelung, Taiwan)
- Single Device Data Correction (IT algorithm)
- Software Defined Data Center (information theory infrastructure)
- Southern Dallas Development Corporation (Texas)
- State Democracy and Development Council (Myanmar)
- Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (formerly Military Traffic Management Command)
- South Devon Deaf Children's Society (UK)
- Surface Deployment and Distribution Command Transportation Engineering Agency
- Software Detailed Design Document
- Sold Defined Daily Doses (drugs)
- Service Delivery in Difficult Environments (aid assistance)
- Shared Data Dependence Edge
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE award winning Siobhan Davies Dance Company will bring dancers closer to their audiences in a new production at Aberystwyth.
SIOBHAN DAVIES DANCE COMPANY SADLER'S WELLS THEATRE LONDON, ENGLAND, UK SEPTEMBER 26, 1999 REVIEWED BY HELEN COOPER Siobhan Davies's first full-length work created for the company in more than thirty years of making dances, Wild Air epitomizes her work and that of her company.
Dance delights at the double The new-look Birmingham Rep opens its doors on Tuesday with the Siobhan Davies Dance Company presenting phase one of a double week of contemporary dance.
The quick-fire refurbishment started as soon as the curtain went down on the final performance of the Tom Stoppard comedy Jumpers on July 18 and must be completed in time for the Siobhan Davies Dance Company on October 12.
JONATHAN BURROWS GROUP THE KITCHEN OCTOBER 30-NOVEMBER 2, 1997 RUSSELL MALIPHANT DANCE THEATER WORKSHOP NOVEMBER 13-15, 1997 SIOBHAN DAVIES DANCE COMPANY JOYCE THEATER NOVEMBER 4-9, 1997 Watching the group of British dance companies that came to New York City this fall as Dancing in the Isles: British Invasion '97 was problematic for Americans with long memories.