The modeling is based on differential equations and (with the exception of a sinusoidal steady-state analysis of the induction motor) little attention is given to classical equivalent circuits.
What does SSS stand for?
SSS stands for Sinusoidal Steady-State
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSS
We have 774 other meanings of SSS in our Acronym Attic
- Silkwood Steiner School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Silverado Super Sport (Chevrolet)
- Simple Stepping Stones
- Simplified Spelling Society
- Sinclair Secondary School (Whitby, ON, Canada)
- Single Coil-Single Coil-Single Coil (electric guitars, pickup configuration)
- Single Shelter Switch
- Single Support Strategy
- Single-Source Selection
- Singlehanded Sailing Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits, 6th Edition Chapter 1 - Introduction Chapter 2 - Basic Circuit Analysis Chapter 3 - Circuit Analysis Techniques Chapter 4 - Active Circuits Chapter 5 - Signal Waveforms Chapter 6 - Capacitance and Inductance Chapter 7 - First- and Second-Order Circuits Chapter 8 - Sinusoidal Steady-State Response Chapter 9 - LaPlace Transforms Chapter 10 - S-Domain Circuit Analysis Chapter 11 - Network Functions Chapter 12 - Frequency Response Chapter 13 - Fourier Analysis Chapter 14 - Active Filter Design Chapter 15 - Mutual Inductance and Transformers Chapter 16 - AC Power Systems Chapter 17 - Two-Port Networks For more information visit http://www.