Specific tests conducted on the NKI employee before and after his accident and reported in the case study included optokinetic (OKN), spontaneous, pendular tracking, saccade, horizontal and vertical gaze, subjective visual vertical (SVV) and subjective visual horizontal (SVH), head thrust test (HTT), and sinusoidal harmonic acceleration test (SHA).
What does SHAT stand for?
SHAT stands for Sinusoidal Harmonic Acceleration Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SHAT in our Acronym Attic
- Supplement to HIV/AIDS Surveillance
- SVM (Service Module) Harness Subsystem
- Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan (est. 1962)
- School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Self-Help Agency Satisfaction Scale (psychology)
- South Haven Area Senior Services (South Haven, MI)
- Southern H-Alpha Sky Survey Atlas
- Shady Historic and Scenic Trails Association, Inc.
- Society of Health Advisers in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Serial Hierarchical Automatic Sequential Terminating Relation Adopter (supercomputer)
- Singapore Hotel and Tourism Education Centre
- Sharing Help Awareness United Network (now defunct)
- Speech-Language-Hearing Association of Virginia (Richmond, VA)
- Southern Hair Attacks Virtually Everyone (Kids Next Door show)
- Scotland Health at Work (UK; national award program)
- Sexual Health Awareness Week (February 14-21 annually; Australia)
- Sheltered Housing and Workshops (project; UK)
- Simultaneous Heat and Water (ecological model)
- Student Health and Wellness
- Students Health and Welfare Centres Organisation (University of Cape Town, South Africa)