Unbounded solutions for singular boundary value problems on the semi-infinite interval: Upper and lower solutions and multiplicity.
What does SBVP stand for?
SBVP stands for Singular Boundary Value Problems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of SBVPOther Resources:
We have 1 other definition for SBVP in our Acronym Attic
- San Bernardino Valley College
- Small Business Venture Capital Act
- Spring Branch Volunteer Fire Department (Houston, TX)
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (anti-John Kerry group)
- Smith Boeser Van Grafhorst
- Sub-Boundary Layer Vortex Generator (aviation)
- Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Systolic Blood Volume Increase
- Santa Barbara Vocal Jazz Foundation (California)
- San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (California)
- Student Body Vice President (student government)
- Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (Object Management Group)
- South Branch Valley Railroad (West Virginia)
- Saga-Book of the Viking Society
- South Bay Veterinary Specialists (San Jose, CA)
- Southwestern Bell Video Services (Texas)
- Space-Based Visible Sensor
- San Bernardino Valley Traction Company
- Shotley Bridge Village Trust (UK)
- Software Baseline Verification Test (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key words and phrases: Irregular sampling, Interpolation, Inverse spectral theory 2000 AMS Mathematics Subject Classification--42A15, 34A55 1 Introduction We are concerned with the theory of irregular sampling associated with singular boundary value problems.
Chapters cover first order systems, scalar initial value problems, two-point regular boundary value problems, regular self-adjoint problems, regular left-definite and indefinite problems, oscillation, the limit-point/limit-circle dichotomy, singular initial value problem, two-point singular boundary value problems, singular self-adjoint problems, singular indefinite problems, singular left-definite problems, and examples.