We're seeing more clients looking at single-premium Universal Life options now," he says, attracted by return-of-premium and long-term care riders, plus other features that provide flexibility and access to contract dollars.
What does SPUL stand for?
SPUL stands for Single-Premium Universal Life (insurance policy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPUL
We have 1 other meaning of SPUL in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Palm Users' Group
- Small Power Utilities Group (Philippines)
- Society for the Protection of Ugly Goblins (Harry Potter)
- Space Port User Group (computer user group; Alamogordo, NM)
- State Purchasing Users Group (Ohio)
- Sindikat Porezne Uprave Hrvatske (Croatian: Union of Croatia Tax Administration)
- Santa Paula Union High School (California)
- Santa Paula Union High School District (California)
- Single Point Urban Interchange
- Studium Pedagogiczne Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego (Polish: Jagiellonian University Pedagogical Study)
- St. Paul Urban League (St. Paul, MN)
- Supply Unit Leader
- Separate Perfusion of Upper and Lower Body
- Sindicato de Profesores de La Universidad Michoacana (Michoacán, México)
- Splendid Micro-Union of Microstatia
- Saint Paul United Methodist Church
- Single-Annihilation Procedure Unrestricted Moeller-Plesset Nth-Order
- South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society
- Society for Pudendal Neuralgia
- Small Press Underground Networking Community (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York Life started organizing its single-premium universal life effort early last year and ramped up its efforts beginning in March and April, Lackey said.
The addition of Saver's Select fortifies Aviva's position as the only major carrier to offer banks a "full-line" portfolio, which also features term life, whole life and single-premium universal life insurance policies.