The scope of work includes: SBMs storage tanks oil terminal three single-point mooring buoys.
What does SPMB stand for?
SPMB stands for Single-Point Mooring Buoy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPMB
We have 10 other meanings of SPMB in our Acronym Attic
- Structural Pest Management Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Sue Powell Marketing Associates (UK)
- Swedish Poultry Meat Association
- Special Marine Air/Ground Task Force
- Special Purpose Marine Air Ground Task Force Experimental (US Marine Corps)
- Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Sony Pictures Media Arts Program (California)
- South Platte Mapping and Analysis Program (computer tools; Colorado)
- Seder on Planet Matzah Ball (movie)
- Seleksi Penerimaan Mahasiwa Baru
- Software Project Management Board (Atlas Software)
- South Portland Memorial Branch Library (Portland, ME)
- Steel Panthers Main Battle Tank (video game)
- Science Program Management Committee (Australia)
- Serial Port Monitoring Control (coding)
- Services, Products and Management Consultants
- sNaKe PiT Music & Motorcycle Connection (music festival)
- Society of Paper Money Collectors
- Spanish Marine Corps
- St. Peters Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The port consists of three single-point mooring buoys used for the offloading of crude tankers and a marine terminal consisting of a two-level pumping platform and a three-level control platform.
As designed, the deepwater port will feature two single-point mooring buoys that will essentially serve as floating docks for the vessels.