Both enable inputs can be used for single-ended mode without any additional components.
What does SEM stand for?
SEM stands for Single-Ended Mode
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SEM
We have 372 other meanings of SEM in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Sensitivity Equation Method
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) E-Marketing
- Service Ecoles-Médias (French: Schools Media Service; Switzerland)
- Service Element Management (Sprint)
- Services Execution Management
- Simulation, Engineering, and Modeling
- Simultaneous Equation Model
- Single Economic Market (various locations)
- Single Electricity Market (Ireland and UK)
- Singularity Expansion Method
- Site Engineering and Maintenance (Department)
- Skin, Eyes or Mouth (herpes infection)
- Slovene Ethnographic Museum (Slovenia)
- Slovenski Etnografski Muzej (Slovenian: Slovenian Ethnographic Museum)
- Slow Eye Movements
- Social Enterprise Management
- Socially and Emotionally Maladjusted
- Société d'Économie Mixte (French: Mixed Enterprise Company)
- Society for Ethnomusicology
Samples in periodicals archive:
A terminator in single-ended mode under high utilization will dissipate 2.
Both converters can operate in fully differential or single-ended modes.
It will, however, run in the single-ended mode and will be limited to the single-ended data throughput and cable lenghts.
The S3099 inputs can be driven either differentially (6 V differential output swing) or in a single-ended mode (3.
It delivers high-quality output power from a surface-mount package and requires only seven external components in the OCL mode and two additional components in the single-ended mode.
LVD Devices attached to a single-ended bus will switch to single-ended mode and work under the Ultra SCSI rules for cable distance and speed.
The MUX can be programmed "on-the-fly" to operate in either differential or single-ended mode providing flexibility to choose the best measurement mode on a channel-by-channel basis.