45GHz version of the single-chip module Power4+ chip.
What does SCM stand for?
SCM stands for Single-Chip Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCM
We have 518 other meanings of SCM in our Acronym Attic
- Side Channel Pump
- Sideband Correlation Matrix
- Signal Conditioning Module
- Signal, Customer Maintenance (Lucent)
- Single Chip Microcomputer
- Single Chip Microprocessor
- Single Chip Model
- Single Christian Male
- Single Column Model (climate)
- Single-Carrier Modulation
- Site Condition Monitoring (Scottish Natural Heritage: UK)
- Site Configuration Message (US NASA)
- Small Core Memory
- Smart Contact Manager
- Smith Corona Machine Company
- Smith Corona Marchant
- Sno Cone Machine
- Social Content Management
- Sociedad Colombiana de Matemáticas (Colombia)
- Société Canadienne de Malherbologie (Canadian Weed Science Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The single-chip module, with its reduced sleep current and coupled with the ZigBee 2006 stack, really delivers on the promise of ZigBee in a way that will allow full commercial deployments," commented Robert Gemmell, president of Cirronet.
Whereas two-chip and single-chip modules have played important roles in the early Bluetooth market, the increasing demand for module-free solutions represents a natural step in the evolution towards reduced cost and footprint requirements," says Maria Khorsand.