The Axoporator 800A electroporator makes single-cell electroporation practical, fast, and easy, with high transfection and cell-survival rates.
What does SCE stand for?
SCE stands for Single-Cell Electroporation (cell transfection)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCE
We have 277 other meanings of SCE in our Acronym Attic
- Set and Clear Enable (hardware control signal)
- Shadow Cliffs Engineering (Pleasanton, CA)
- Shamoon College of Engineering (Israel)
- Shell Chemicals Europe
- Short Channel Effect
- Short Circuit Edge
- Signal Conditioning Equipment
- Signal Conversion Electronics
- Singapore Combat Engineers
- Single Chemical Entity (pharmaceuticals)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange
- Smart Connection Enterprise (software)
- Sniffer Certified Expert
- Societas Cooperativa Europaea (Latin: European Cooperative Society)
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Software Capability Evaluation
- Sony Computer Entertainment
- South Coast Enterprises (Fullerton, CA)
- Southern California Edison Company
- STAAD Certified Engineer (structural design software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant Funds Development of Multiplexed Single-Cell Electroporation System for Highly Controlled siRNA Delivery SAN FRANCISCO -- Fluxion Biosciences, a leading developer of microfluidic systems for cellular analysis in life sciences research and drug discovery, today announced that it has received a $1.
Cellectricon's technology makes single-cell electroporation practical and easy, because it has much higher success rates and survival rates than traditional electroporation techniques.