2): * Three major hazards were identified by the SCENIHR--a remaining contamination, the persistence of chemical substances used during the reprocessing process, and the alterations in the performance of the single use medical devices due to the reprocessing.
What does SUMD stand for?
SUMD stands for Single Use Medical Devices
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SUMD
We have 2 other meanings of SUMD in our Acronym Attic
- Southampton University Mountaineering Club
- Space Ultrareliable Modular Computer (US NASA)
- Staffordshire University Mountaineering Club (UK)
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Swansea University Mountaineering Club (Swansea, UK)
- Snyder Union Mifflin Child Development (Pennsylvania)
- Summary Court Martial (US DoD)
- Summary Court Martial Order
- Silicon United Manufacturing Corporation (est. 1999; Japan)
- Scale to Assess Unawareness of Mental Disorder (psychology)
- Scheme of Urban Micro Enterprises (India)
- Sindicat Unitari Mossos d'Esquadra
- Single Use Military Equipment
- Solar Ultraviolet Measurements of Emitted Radiation
- SCPM (System Configuration Profile Management) Universal Management Front-End (Linux)
- Services Utilities Materials Facilities (Agreement)
- Single User Matched Filter
- Single User Matched Filter Interference Canceller
- Seguro Universal Materno Infantil (Spanish: Universal Maternal and Infant Insurance; est. 2002)
- Software Usability Measurement Inventory (measures software quality from the user's point of view)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Single use medical devices (SUDs), such as surgical saw blades, angioplasty catheters and endotracheal tubes, are manufactured and designed for use on a single patient.
On that date according to the FDA, Hygia Health Services lost all rights to market reprocessed single use medical devices specific to those 5-10k numbers.