We will benefit from a complete ERP solution and have a single source of truth for our data on top, enabling us to make better decisions.
What does SSOT stand for?
SSOT stands for Single Source of Truth (data modeling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSOT
We have 10 other meanings of SSOT in our Acronym Attic
- Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout (drink)
- Short Stature-Obesity Syndrome
- Single Source of Supply
- Solid State Organ Systems (Virginia and Pennsylvania)
- Sustainable Stand-Off Security
- Symphonic Soul of the South (Southern HS Marching Band)
- Special Sex Offender Sentencing Alternative (Washington)
- Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in A Cave and Grooving with A Pict (Pink Floyd song)
- Seventh Son of the Seventh Son (Iron Maiden album)
- Secret Society of Super-Villains (DC Comics)
- Single Stage to Orbit
- Social Shaping of Technology
- Sports Stars of Tomorrow (TV show)
- State Sponsors of Terrorism (designation; US Department of State)
- Stay Safe Out There
- Summit Supports Our Troops (Summit, New Jersey)
- Siren Song of the Counter Culture (Rise Against album)
- Shamrocks Sites of the Day
- Short Story of the Day
- Saddle Sore of the Month (bicycling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deployment of BillingCenter and ClaimCenter and the addition of rating management and client data management will enable SSQauto to: 1) Gain a holistic, single source of truth view of customer data across its billing, claims and policy administration systems; 2) Consolidate and standardize claims handling and billing systems and processes eliminating many manual processes so that staff can focus on serving customers; 3) Provide service tailored to the customers needs and appropriately target the right products to the right customers to take advantage of growth opportunities; and 4) Empower business users to leverage rating management tools to ease the effort involved in rating maintenance.
One Single Source of Truth through a unified data source that leverages the security model of SAP and real-time integration to ensure the integrity of your data for more accurate decision-making.
Performance management can therefore be defined as "using a holistic view of business data, presented as a single source of truth, aggregated from multiple data sources, to better measure and manage.
Up until now, every infrastructure management product has had its own internal model, but what one ultimately wants is to have a single source of truth - what's where, what's its status, what is happening with the network.
Within the hub environment, the single source of truth can be achieved without disrupting existing business processes or requiring costly information technology (IT) reinvestments.
Invest in an " IBOR " (Investment Book of Record) - A solid IBOR delivers a single source of truth for both front- and back-office users that provides a holistic view into assets and exposures.
Email communication between parties is also being handled by the system, allowing access only to the sending and receiving companies, whilst providing a single source of truth.