Single rope technique - a method for climbing and descending pitches in caves.
What does SRT stand for?
SRT stands for Single Rope Technique (rappelling)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRT
We have 339 other meanings of SRT in our Acronym Attic
- Short Range Transport Aircraft
- Short Reaction Time
- Short Response Trigger (guns)
- Shuttle Requirements Traceability (US NASA)
- Signal Requests Terminal
- Silicon Resistance Thermometer
- Silk Road Tours (China)
- Silver Ring Thing
- Simca Racing Team (France)
- Singapore Repertory Theatre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Single Rope Technique (SRT) is a skill employed by potholers to descend caves and potholes (FIGURE 1), and by `rope access' workers, to reach the exterior of tall structures such as high-rise fiats.