a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), will make the new Guardian Guaranteed Income Annuity(SM) available through the CANNEX Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA) Exchange, which enables financial institutions as well as more than 150,000 financial services professionals to comparison shop for income annuities, CANNEX announced today.
What does SPIA stand for?
SPIA stands for Single Premium Immediate Annuity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPIA
We have 17 other meanings of SPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Spectrograph Infrared Camera
- Soy Protein Isolate and its Hydrolysate (nutrition)
- Software Process Improvement - Quality Assurance
- Serial Peripheral Interface 0
- Salmonella Pathogenicity Island 1
- Safer Ports Initiative 2 (UK)
- Salmonella Pathogenicity Island 2 (bacteria)
- Salmonella Pathogenicity Island 7
- Scanner Power Interface Assembly
- School of Public and International Affairs (Virginia Tech)
- Small Payload Interface Adapter
- Standard Profile for Imagery Archives
- Standards Profile for Imagery Access
- Surface Polymerization by Ion-Assisted Deposition
- Sodium Purity In-line Analytical Module
- Shuttle Payload Integration Activities Plan
- Syndicat Professionnel des Infirmières et Aides Soignantes des Établissements de Sécurité Sociale (French)
- Scottish Poisons Information Bureau (UK)
- Scripta Pontificii Instituti Biblici (Latin; Italian scripture institute; Rome, Italy)
- Signal Processing Information Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
We can offer a single premium immediate annuity (SPIA) with an increasing annual payout option to help address cost-of-living changes.
PRODUCT >> SINGLE PREMIUM IMMEDIATE ANNUITY How it can be used: * As an investment by a charity to "reinsure" gift annuities.
By allocating a portion of a client's retirement savings to the purchase of a single premium immediate annuity (SPIA) and another portion to a deferred fixed or variable annuity (VA), the remainder of savings can be invested for long-term growth in equities and bonds.
March 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Jefferson Pilot Financial, one of the nation's leading providers of universal and variable universal life insurance and fixed annuities, today announced the introduction of several new annuity products, including the Jefferson Pilot Impaired Risk Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA), the Jefferson Pilot OptiPro(SM) series of indexed annuities, and two additions to the existing Jefferson Pilot New Directions(SM) series of indexed annuities.
Addition of highly rated market leader MetLife enhances Schwab's fixed income annuity offer and gives investors more choice SAN FRANCISCO -- As the first wave of Baby Boomers enters retirement this year, and the need for retirement income solutions becomes increasingly important, Charles Schwab today announced an expansion of its Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA) offer, a fixed income annuity platform that provides choice and flexibility for people seeking ongoing sources of guaranteed income in retirement.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- RBC Insurance today announced the launch of Clarity Duo, a unique insurance product that combines a single premium immediate annuity (Clarity Duo SPIA) and a variable universal life policy (Clarity Duo VUL) into one convenient package.
Contract form numbers for Advantage Income Annuity, a single premium immediate annuity, in most states are LIA-26 7/00 for qualified, LIA-27 7/00 for nonqualified; and LIA-26/OR 7/00 for qualified, LIA-27/OR 7/00 for nonqualified in Oregon.