SPI service now available in 2,194 wire centers in over 30 tier 1 to 4 markets within 19 states SEATTLE, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- 360networks, a facilities-based wholesale provider of telecommunications services, today announced the expansion of its Single Point of Interconnection (SPI) T1 service to an additional 758 wire centers.
What does SPOI stand for?
SPOI stands for Single Point of Interconnection (telecommunications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPOI
We have 3 other meanings of SPOI in our Acronym Attic
- Society for the Prevention of Gates Getting Everything (blog)
- Since Propeller Over Haul (Aircraft)
- Specialist Practitioner Occupational Health
- Support for People with Oral and Head and Neck Cancer
- Samuel Proctor Oral History Program (University of Florida)
- Society for the Preservation of Historic Thornhill (Ontario, Canada)
- Security Plans, Operations, and Intelligence
- Sensor Point of Interest (geotagged field recording)
- Serikat Pekerja Otomotif Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Automotive Workers Union)
- Signaling Point Of Interface (Telcordia)
- Student Perceptions of Instruction
- Stored Procedure Object Interface Layer
- Sphere Online Judge
- Single Point of Knowledge
- Standby Power Operators Klub (UK)
- Street Proofing Our Kids (safety class)
- Society for the Promotion of LCA (Life-Cycle Analysis) Development
- Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station (USAP)
- Samenwerkingsverband Primair Onderwijs Maasland (Dutch: Primary Education Grouping Maasland; Maasland, Netherlands)
- Schizosaccharomyces Pombe
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clearinghouse offers a fully outsourced solution to address the needs of the extended deregulated trading partner community - providing a single point of interconnection with multiple trading partners regardless of data interchange standards, access methods, or geography.
Low-bandwidth solutions include Single Point of Interconnection (SPI) and DSx Point-to-Point; the SONET Point-to-Point service adds capacity and diversity for higher-layer protocol network; and high-capacity solutions include Wavelength Point-to-Point and GigE Point-to-Point.
The new Qwest pro-competitive initiatives are: CLEC-to-CLEC connections for the purpose of mutually exchanging local traffic; allowing collocation of high-speed packet data switches in Qwest central offices; offering CLECs the option of pre-ordering unbundled dedicated interoffice transport prior to completion of the CLECs collocation space in Qwest central offices; offering a single point of interconnection per Local Access Transport Area (LATA); offering CLECs a 90 day collocation interval and the ability to reserve collocation space.