Prior Information Notice: Data management services Supplier for a Master Data Management ( MDM~) technology solution designed to provide a solution for its Single Point of Data for Customers ( SPDC~) requirement.
What does SPOD stand for?
SPOD stands for Single Point of Data
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPOD
We have 24 other meanings of SPOD in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Procedures Online for Cross-Border Services (EU administrative records project)
- Simulator of Performance of Copper Systems (software)
- Single Point of Contact System
- Spectroscopic Properties of Cool Stars (astronomy)
- Surgical Planning and Orientation Computer Systems
- South Pacific and Oceanic Council of Trade Union
- Safety Petty Officer of the Day
- Sea Port of Debarkation
- Selective Population of Dressed States
- Signature Proof of Delivery (shipping)
- Single Point of Definition (computer programming)
- Single Point of Delivery (database operations)
- Single Point of Departure
- Single Point of Development
- Sole Purpose, Obtain a Degree
- Special Projects and Operations Department
- Spinning Pinwheel of Death (computers)
- Spinning Pizza of Death (wait cursor in Mac OS X)
- Stun Palm of Doom (Virtual Fighter game)
- Suborbital Projects and Operations Directorate (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With LANDesk, multiple functionalities come together in one console, providing a single point of data aggregation, organically integrated into a one suite solution.
ABS is designed to work the way you work and features a single point of data entry, integration among all applications and unparalleled ease of use.
DAXEAM provides the user with a single point of data entry, single source of records for vendors, inventory and assets.
UCS is intended to be a single point of data center management through its ability to discover, view and configure resources, such as servers, and apply and enforce service profiles on those servers.
DataTrac software serves as a single point of data input and management for mortgage applications, allowing access to underwriting, secondary markets, documents, funding, shipping, accounting, servicing and insurance.
In as much as they are useful when storing structured data, they are also effective in storing virtual machine disk format (VMDK) images and unstructured data, meaning users can benefit from a single point of data management.
He noted that IATA's ongoing e-freight trials on select trade lanes have "replaced 12 paper documents with electronic messages and a single point of data entry.