PRODUCT FACTS 5 Load Cells 5 Single Point Load Cells 6 Shear Beam Load Cells 6 Dual Shear Load Cells 6 Bending Beam Load Cells 6 "S" Type Beam Load Cells 6 Smart/Digital Load Cells 6 5.
What does SPL stand for?
SPL stands for Single Point Load (transducer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPL
We have 705 other meanings of SPL in our Acronym Attic
- Set Priority Level
- Sha Po Lang (movie title)
- Shepherdstown Public Library (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Siam Photon Laboratory (Thailand)
- Signal Perfection Limited
- Signal Processing Language
- Sigourney Public Library (Iowa)
- Simple Programming Language
- Single Pedestal Left (US FEMA)
- Single Point Lesson
- Single Premium Life (life insurance)
- Single Purchase Limit
- Sistina Public License
- Six Pack Lions
- Skill Proficiency Level (various organizations)
- Software Pipelining Loop
- Software Products Library
- Software Project Leader (various locations)
- Software Prototyping Laboratory
- Software-PC (Personal Computer) Labeling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mechanical properties of ceramic shells are characterized by the three-point bending in which a single point load is gradually applied to a test piece (supported on two stationary points) until it fractures.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Load Cells in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: - Single Point Load Cells - Shear Beam Load Cells - Dual Shear Load Cells - Bending Beam Load Cells - "S" Type Beam Load Cells - Smart/Digital Load Cells.
The specific product segments analyzed are Single Point Load Cells, Shear Beam Load Cells, Dual Shear Load Cells, Bending Beam Load Cells, "S" Type Beam Load Cells, and Smart/Digital Load Cells.