The formability of sheet metal, especially of single point incremental forming (SPIF), extremely depends on the rigidity of sheet metal formed .
What does SPIF stand for?
SPIF stands for Single Point Incremental Forming
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPIF
We have 25 other meanings of SPIF in our Acronym Attic
- Sales Performance Incentive Fund
- Sales Person Incentive Fund
- Sales Promotion Incentive Fund (sometimes written SPIFF)
- Security Policy Information File
- Serial Peripheral Interface Flag (data transfer indicator)
- SharePoint Integration Framework (software)
- Shoreline Park Improvement Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Shuttle Payload Integration Facility
- Shuttle Projects Information Frontier
- Shuttle/POCC Interface Facility (NASA)
- Special Performance Incentive Fund
- Stamps Perforated for Individuals or Firms (stamp collecting)
- Strukturert Psykiatrisk Intervju for Allmennpraksis (Norwegian: Structured Psychiatric Interview for General Practice)
- Smashing Pumpkins Internet Fan Club
- Sales Promotion Incentive Fund (more commonly written as SPIF)
- Society for the Preservation of Interesting FoxTrot Fanfics (comic strip fan club; est. 1999)
- Special Payment Incentive for Fast Sales (RadioShack)
- St. Paul International Film Festival (St. Paul, MN)
- Still Picture Interchange File Format
- Stowarzyszenie Przedstawicieli Innowacyjnych Firm Farmaceutycznych (Polish: Representatives of the Association of Innovative Pharmaceutical Companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is noted that the magnitude of the thinning for the same section is significantly less for the DPIF compared to the single point incremental forming (SPIF) reported previously (Lasunon & Knight, 2007).