Skyworks will also showcase its Single Package Radio (SPR(TM)), the world's only complete handset radio system that fits into a single, dime-sized package.
What does SPR stand for?
SPR stands for Single Package Radio (Skyworks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPR
We have 312 other meanings of SPR in our Acronym Attic
- Sequential Probabilistic Resource (resource reservation strategy)
- Service des Programmes et du Réseau (French: Programs and Services Network)
- Service Performance Review
- Service Prévention des Risques (French: Service Risk Prevention)
- Service Provider Reseller
- SHARP Proactive Routing Protocol
- Short Prose Reader (anthology)
- Shortest Path Routing
- Shortest Possible Route
- Signal Processor
- Single Pedestal Right
- Single Ply Roof (construction)
- Single Point of Reference
- Single Point Refueling
- Single Point Registration Scheme (India)
- Sistema de Proteção Contra Riscos Financeiros (Brasil)
- Site Plan Review
- Six-Port Reflectometer (electrical engineering)
- Small Particle Reagent
- Small Pressurized Rover
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to stand-alone applications, the subsystem's two modules are integral building blocks in the company's family of cellular system solutions, as well as its Single Package Radio (SPR(TM)) products that combine all of the radio circuitry required for GSM/GPRS handsets into a single compact package.
At the same time, these design wins best illustrate our increasing traction at Samsung as we leverage our complete system solution leadership position to now offer a clear migration path to GSM/GPRS front-end modules, direct conversion transceivers and Single Package Radio implementations.
Note to editors: Skyworks, iPAC, DCR, Single Package Radio and SPR are trademarks or registered trademarks of Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Note to editors: Skyworks, DCR, Single Package Radio and SPR are trademarks or registered trademarks of Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
SKY74073 Single Package Radio Solution Combines all of the radio circuitry required for GSM/GPRS handsets into a single dime-sized package that is one-third the size of alternative approaches.
Skyworks' SKY74073 Single Package Radio (SPR)(TM) solution combines all of the radio circuitry required for GSM/GPRS 900/1800 handsets into a single compact package that is one-third the size of alternative solutions created from discrete components.