We'll probably get there by the merger of monetary unions," explained Morrison Bonpasse, founder and president of the Single Global Currency Association and author of The Single Global Currency: Common Cents for the World, in an interview with THE NEW AMERICAN.
What does SGCA stand for?
SGCA stands for Single Global Currency Association (est. 2003; Newcastle, ME)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGCA
We have 5 other meanings of SGCA in our Acronym Attic
- Subhapruek Golf Club (Thailand)
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge (Australian finance)
- Superannuation Guarantee Contribution (Australian finance)
- Surgut, Russia (Airport Code)
- Surplus Government Cheese
- Système de Gestion de Contenu (French: Content Management System)
- Space Ghost Coast to Coast (TV show)
- Sarcoglycan, Alpha
- Shakespeare Globe Centre Australia
- Singapore Court of Appeal
- StoneGate Christian Academy (Irving, TX)
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge Act 1992 (Australia)
- Saint Gobain Ceramiques Avancees Desmarquest (France)
- Shakespeare and the Goddess of Complete Being (Ted Hughes book)
- Solid Ground Christian Books (publisher)
- State Gaming Control Board (various locations)
- Sabah Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Safety Glazing Certification Council
- Saint George Catholic Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Single Global Currency Association, a think tank-cure-pressure group founded in 2003, whose arguments on behalf of a global currency are representative of the views of the globalist elites in general, claims that a single global currency is necessary for, among other things, eliminating transaction costs associated with currency trading as well as the risks of currency failure and balance of payments problems.
The Single Global Currency Association promotes the implementation of a single global currency by 2024, the 80th anniversary of the 1944 conference.