On average, 6-12 crypts could be examined in a single field of view.
What does SFOV stand for?
SFOV stands for Single Field of View
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SFOV
We have 5 other meanings of SFOV in our Acronym Attic
- School for Officers Training (Salvation Army)
- Sierra Friends of Tibet (Nevada City, CA)
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Stanford Friends of Tibet (est. 1992)
- Fuel Open Test Assembly with outer Stalk assembly
- Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel (band)
- Special Financial Operations Unit (World Bank)
- Statens Forsknings Og Uddannelsesbygninger (Danish: National Research and Education Buildings)
- South Florida Oracle User Group
- Scan Field of View (medical imaging)
- Stereoscopic Field of View (medical imaging)
- Small Field Of View Gamma Camera
- Scuderia Ferrari of Washington
- Songs for Older Women (Umphrey's McGee album)
- Safety Fire Protection (survey)
- Saint Francis Preparatory (high school)
- Saint Lucia Freedom Party
- Sales Force Planning
- San Francisco Performances (San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco, California Peninsula Line (Amtrak station code; San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to John Mendenhall, a microscopist at the Center for Learning and Memory, their approach to accelerating the analysis is to "map the largest single field of view at minimum resolution, 2-3 nm pixels at the specimen level, needed for benchmarking ultrastructural features.
Conventional optical sensors have only a single field of view (FOV) setting which forces sensors to capture object images through a very small viewing angle.