What does SEGE stand for?
SEGE stands for Single Exonic Genes from Eukaryotes (database)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- State Employees Group Benefits Program (Louisiana)
- Securities Exchanges Guarantee Corporation (Australia)
- Shandong Emei Group Co., Ltd
- Soft Elastic Gelatin Capsule
- Southeast Geometry Conference
- Southeastern Greyhound Club (Georgia)
- Station d'Etudes des Gorilles et Chimpanzees
- Syracuse Economic Growth Council (New York)
- Society for Environmental Graphic Design (Washington, DC)
- Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.
- Selected Ethnic Group Educational Assistance Program (Philippines)
- Scottish European Green Energy Centre (EU; UK)
- Secrétariat Général de l'Enseignement Catholique
- Socio-Economic Governance and European Identity (research network)
- Salivary Epidermal Growth Factor
- Small Enterprise Growth Fund (Maine)
- South East Growth Fund (Whyteleafe, England, UK)
- State Employment Guarantee Fund (India)
- Surface-Embedded Green Function (physics)
- Support Equipment for Government-Furnished Equipment