The various BICMOS analog product tests are: * Single Event Latch Up * Single Event Transient * Single Event False Interrupt The aerospace industry's demand for high reliability goes far beyond radiation requirements.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Single Event Transient (electronics in space)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SET
We have 361 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Engineering Team
- Senior English Test (English as a foreign language qualification)
- Senior Executive Team
- Serotonin Transporter
- Set (assembly language directive)
- Similarity-Enhanced Transfer
- Simple End-point Terminal (H.323)
- Simultaneous Engineering Technology
- Single Embryo Transfer (fertility treatment)
- Single Ended Triode (topology in tube amplifiers)
- Single-Electron Transfer
- Single-Electron Transistor
- Single-Electron Tunneling
- Situational Emergency Training
- Skills Evaluator Trainer
- Skin Endpoint Titration
- Social Enrichment Training
- Social Events Team (various organizations)
- Social Exchange Theory
- Société d'Equipement de la Touraine (French: Touraine Development Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To prevent erroneous operations resulting from Single Event Upset and Single Event Transient errors, it implements a set of protection features including Triple Modular Redundancy, error correction and detection (EDAC) or parity checks on internal memories and EDAC on external memories.
Proprietary methodology protects FPGA from Single Event Transient (SET) and Single Event Upset (SEU) effects.