Intersil's enhanced power MOSFET immunity to SEE, particularly single event gate rupture (SEGR), combined with 100,000 radiation absorbed dose (RAD) hardness, yields devices ideal for applications in harsh space environments.
What does SEGR stand for?
SEGR stands for Single Event Gate Rupture (electronics in space)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Support for Economic Growth and Institutional Reform
- Solar Energy Grid Integration Systems
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists of Japan
- Simcoe Engineering Group Limited
- Small Employer Group Options
- Secretaría de Gobernación (México)
- South East Gospel Partnership (UK)
- Special Events Grant Program (Montana)
- Spherical Equivalent at Glasses Plane
- Sponsored Education Group Participation
- Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Agonist
- South Eastern Ghost Research Association (Alabama)
- Specialist Electricity & Gas Resellers Association (UK)
- Sustainable Economic Growth for Regional Australia
- Student-Employee Graduate Research Fellowship (University of California)
- Science & Engineering Graduate Student Scheme (UK)
- Secure Environmental Graphics System
- Segmented Neutrophils (polymorphonuclear leukocytes)
- Solar Electric Generating System
- Sonar/Environmental Group Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The devices are immune to high-energy particles and are hardened against single event gate rupture (SEGR) and single event burnout (SEB).