What does SEDR stand for?
SEDR stands for Single Event Dielectric Rupture (dielectric breakdown in microelectronics from ionizing particle)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEDR
We have 4 other meanings of SEDR in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Economic Development Plan (various locations)
- Strategic European Deployment Plan
- Student Environmental Developement Program (US EPA)
- Sustainable Energy Development Program
- System Engineering Development Proposal
- Systems Engineering Development Plan
- South-Eastern District Plantain Association
- Social Enterprise Development Partnerships, Inc.
- Section Elite Du Quebec (French: Section Elite of Quebec; Canadian video game group)
- Service Engineering Department Report (US NASA)
- Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator
- State Energy Data Report (state and national energy consumption data; Energy Information Administration; US Department of Energy)
- Supplementary Experiment Data Record (astronomy)
- Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Southeastern Distance Riders Association, Inc.
- Syriac Electronic Data Retrieval Archive
- School of Environmental Design and Rural Development (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Sea Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise
- Sedimentology Report (oil exploration)
- Synthetic Environment Data Representation & Interchange Specification