And by utilizing InsuranceNoodle's single entry multiple company interface (SEMCI) technology, they can quickly, easily and cost-effectively receive competitive quotes from several major carriers for the ultimate benefit of their customers.
What does SEMCI stand for?
SEMCI stands for Single Entry Multiple Company Interface (insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEMCI
- Suriname Earth Moving Contractors (South America)
- Swedish Environmental Management Council
- Switching Equipment Manufacturing Company
- Synergy Excel Management Consultants (consulting firm)
- Systems Engineering and Management Course (UK Royal Navy)
- Systems Engineering Management Course (DSMC)
- Southeast Michigan Community Alliance
- Southeastern Massachusetts Coordinating Association, Inc.
- Sembawang Country Club (Singapore)
- Southeastern Michigan Cultural Coalition
- Single Entry, Multiple Carrier Interface (software)
- Shipboard Electromagnetic Capability Improvement Program
- Southeast Michigan Center for Medical Education (Detroit, MI)
- Salisbury Engineering Manufacturing Company (Missouri)
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd.
- South and East Mediterranean College of Oncology (International Committee for Establishment and Development of Oncology Centers)
- Southeastern Michigan Computer Organization, Inc.
- Systems Engineering and Management Company
- Southeast Michigan Council of Governments
- Southeast Michigan Coalition on Occupational Safety and Health (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of its flexibility, Transformation Station is a natural fit with any agency management software offering Single Entry Multiple Company Interface (SEMCI) capability," said Tedrick.