In 1,000-unit quantities, the Intel Celeron processor at 400 MHz in Plastic Pin Grid Array (PPGA) packaging is $158, and the Single Edge Processor Package (SEPP) version is $166.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Single Edge Processor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Service Execution Plan
- Severely Errored Period
- Sexual Encounter Profile
- Shipbuilders' Estimating Package
- Signal Entrance Panel (US DoD)
- Signal Entry Panel
- Signaling End Point
- Simple Exclusion Process
- Simplified Employee Pension (IRS; type of IRA)
- Simultaneous Examination Program (US IRS)
- Single Engine Piston (type rating for JAA Pilots License)
- Single Entry Point
- Single Exit Price (South Africa)
- Single-Event Phenomena (radiation and semiconductor electronics)
- Sistema de Estudios de Posgrado (Costa Rica)
- Site Emergency Plan
- Site Evaluation Panel
- Smallpox Eradication Program (WHO)
- Social Enterprise Program (Columbia Business School; New York, NY)
- Socialist Equality Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forced to introduce the cumbersome single edge processor SEPP Slot 1 form factor on the original Celeron chips due to the constraints of off-chip cache, Intel has now introduced a 370-pin form factor that is both cheaper and takes up less space, now that level 2 cache has been integrated onto the chip.
In 1,000-unit quantities, the Intel Celeron processor at 433 MHz in Plastic Pin Grid Array (PPGA) packaging is $169, and the Single Edge Processor Package (SEPP) version is $177.